It seems that your body is showing signs of needing a detox, but it is not screaming out for “help” quite yet! It sounds like your body is saying something more like, “Hello, please make sure you pay attention to me too!”
You’ll want to continue eating vibrant nourishing foods to give your body the best chance to heal. You need to keep working with your mind and body to boost your mood, and create energy to take on life and it’s ups and downs.
Perhaps you’ve been on a challenging road so far with some tough illnesses and life situations. Emotional stress can be one of the biggest contributors to holding onto weight, and keeping us feeling like crap.
1) Continue to add lots of healthy, nourishing, cleansing foods and beverages to your diet, such as:
- Filtered water with lemon or apple cider vinegar
- Green juices with celery, lemon, ginger and cucumber
- Super Greens
- Bone Broth
- Vegetable Broths
- Herbal Teas
- Sauerkraut and other fermented veggies
- Salads with green leafy vegetables
- Broccoli >and Broccoli Sprouts
- Wild caught/ free range/ grass fed animal protein</li
- Coconut oil
- Chia seeds
- Chia seed oil
- And Nutritional Yeast
Keep the focus on adding but try in introduce as many of these foods into your diet as possible. Over time, you body will start to flush out toxins more and more.
2) Watch our ‘Living A Detoxifying Lifestyle’ Blog on this page :
4) Consider Joining Us For The Gabriel Method Detox:
Also, You may want to consider joining us for the upcoming Gabriel Method Detox program. A detox can be the perfect way to give your body the time it needs to heal,recuperate, re-energise and jumpstart your weight loss.
In addition, a detox that’s done the right way can take years of your life, reset your hormones and make it so much easier to lose weight and keep it off. But the trick is, it has to be done correctly.
You can learn more about our unique approach to detoxing and the upcoming Gabriel Method Detox here.